NOBLE SCHOLAR BANQUET
The Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce has canceled the NOBLE Scholar banquet scheduled for March 30. The NOBLE Scholarship application is posted on the Cushing ISD webpage under the Counselor's page and is also available to download at Nacogdoches.org. The scholarships will be awarded for the 2020-2021 year.
Applications may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by mail to the address below.Barbara Holl
Operations Vice President
Nacogdoches County Chamber of Commerce
2516 North St.Nacogdoches, TX 75965
MANY SCHOLARSHIP DEADLINES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED. I WILL UPDATE LISTINGS BELOW AS THE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Concerned Black Men of Nacogdoches - Deadline EXTENDED to April 3, 2020
Nacogdoches County Republican Women - Deadline EXTENDED to May 15, 2020. Applications may now be emailed to email@example.com. Also, an unofficial transcript is acceptable.
Nacogdoches County Board of Realtors - Deadline EXTENDED to April 30, 2020
Nacogdoches Junior Forum - Deadline EXTENDED to April 11, 2020
Nacogdoches County Board of REALTORS® - Deadline EXTENDED to April 30, 2020
East Texas Sportsman's Club - May now be mailed or emailed. See information below.
East Texas Sportsman's Club
Please indicate "ETSC Scholarship Submission" in the subject line.
Nacogdoches Junior Forum awards scholarships to Nacogdoches County High School Seniors each year on the basis of one or more of the following criteria:
- Attending Stephen F. Austin State University
- Community Service
- Special Circumstances/Financial Need
- Commerical Bank of Texas Scholarship - DUE 4-17-2020.pdf
- Concerned Black Men of Nacogdoches.pdf
- East Texas Sportsman Club High School Scholarship Form (2020)-DUE 3-31-2020.pdf
- NACOGDOCHES ROTARY CLUB Application -DUE 3-31-2020.pdf
- The Daughters of the Republic of Texas -DUE 2-17-2020.pdf
- Cherokee County Electric Cooperative Scholarship - DUE 2-24-2020.pdf
- Texas Farm Bureau 2020 Scholarship Opportunities DUE March 2nd.pdf
- Rusk County Electric Coop Scholarship DUE MARCH 6th.pdf
- Charles an Lois Marie Bright Foundation Scholarship - DUE 3-31-2020.pdf
- Nacogdoches County Republican Women Due March 31.pdf
- Nacogdoches County Farm Bureau Scholarship - DUE 4-1-2020.pdf
- Study Club Application for 2020 Scholarship-DUE 4-1-2020.pdf
- Badders Scholarship Due April 10, 2020.pdf
- NOBLE Scholars Application 2019-2020 DUE April 15th.pdf
- NOBLE Scholars Guidelines 2019-2020.pdf
- NOBLE Scholars Community Service Log.pdf
ApplyTexas was created through a collaborative effort between the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and the colleges and universities represented on the site. The goal of the project is to offer a centralized means for both Texas and non-Texas students to apply to the many outstanding post secondary institutions available in Texas.
On ApplyTexas you can accomplish a multitude of tasks including:
- Apply for admission to any Texas public university, as well as to participating community and private colleges.
- Apply for undergraduate, international and graduate admission.
- Copy a submitted application to another institution.
- Submit your application essays online.
- Apply for scholarships from participating universities.
- Search for and view both general and university specific information.
Will you be able to afford the lifestyle you want?
It's difficult to predict the future, but it's never too early to start planning for it. Texas Reality Check will show you how much your living expenses will cost, and the amount of money you will need to earn to pay for them.
National Merit Scholarship Program
The PSAT/NMSQT is the qualifying test for entry to the National Merit® Scholarship Program, an academic competition for recognition and scholarships. The PSAT 10 and PSAT 8/9 are not considered for entry.
For more information, visit the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC) website, see the PSAT/NMSQT Student Guide, or see the Guide to the National Merit Scholarship Program (for educators). NMSC is a cosponsor of the PSAT/NMSQT.
Student Search Service
When you take the PSAT/NMSQT or the PSAT 10 and say "yes" to our free Student Search Service®, you can help scholarship providers find you. We'll also connect you to our scholarship partners, who offer over $300 million annually in scholarships to qualified underserved students with financial need.
If you opt in to Student Search Service and you qualify, you'll be invited to apply for scholarships in the fall of your junior year.
Additional Scholarship Partners
Cobell Scholarship (awarded by Indigenous Education, Inc.)
Offers merit- and need-based scholarships to qualified American Indian and Alaska Native students.
When to apply: December 15–March 31
Offers scholarships to students who have faced and overcome great obstacles in their young lives and have demonstrated financial need.
When to apply: August 1–October 25
Provides scholarships to children of veteran, active duty, and reserve Marines. Children of U.S. Navy corpsmen, Navy chaplains, and religious program specialists who have been attached to a Marine Corps unit are also eligible.
When to apply: January 1–March 1
Ron Brown Scholar Program
Offered to African American high school seniors, this scholarship focuses on leadership and civic engagement.
When to apply:
- Early timeline: August 1–November 1
- Regular timeline: August 1–January 9
Washington State Opportunity Scholarship
Provides scholarships to low- and middle-income Washington state residents planning to earn an associate degree, certificate, apprenticeship, or bachelor's degree in STEM or healthcare at a Washington state institution.
When to apply:
- For bachelor's degrees: January 6–February 12
- For other opportunities: May–July
Telluride Seminar Scholarships
The Telluride Association offers scholarships to gifted 11th-grade students for their six-week summer program in the humanities and social sciences.
How to Opt Out
Write to PSAT/NMSQT by October 31 at the address below if you don’t want to share your scores with the Telluride Seminar Scholarships program or the National Scholarship Service:P.O. Box 6720
Princeton, NJ 08541-6720
National Scholarship Service
The National Scholarship Service offers a free college advisory and referral service for 11th-grade African American students. For more information, write to:National Scholarship Service
980 Martin Luther King Drive SW, P.O. Box 11409
Atlanta, GA 30310